Basic rule: be nice to one another

The obligatory stuff about how we expect everyone to behave.
adminofadmins
Site Admin

Basic rule: be nice to one another

Post by adminofadmins »

I really don't want to have to write rules and policies and so on, but in general, please be nice to one another.

No personal attacks, no illegal activity, and so on. Behave like you would at TechShop, HackPGH, Assemble, or any other public, shared space. I'll find some lawyerly words in the future.
jshimshoni

Re: Basic rule: be nice to one another

Post by jshimshoni »

If you or anyone feels like going more in depth on this, I love the code of conduct my bf's conference put together. It referenced a lot of other great CoCs that are linked as well. I feel like it could be a good inspiration or springboard for something more tailored to this group: http://abstractions.io/policies/#code-of-conduct

:)
Ashncole

Post by Ashncole »

Agreed 100%! I think it's also important to note that no individuals should be named in a slanderous way. I think that's a large reason for the hot water last night. #keepitprofessional
Shawn Currin (Atlas)

Post by Shawn Currin (Atlas) »

Ashncole wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:38 pm Agreed 100%! I think it's also important to note that no individuals should be named in a slanderous way. I think that's a large reason for the hot water last night. #keepitprofessional
Can We Get a Like button JET?
jet

Post by jet »

I'll put "like button" on my todo list. :-)
jet

Post by jet »

Registration for this forum now requires administrator approval. Sorry for the delay in authorizing new comers, but we're getting 5-10 new Russian spammers every day.